Call for Papers
NDC Minnesota 2022 is a 4-day workshop event
We want to offer attendees a hands-on experience. Please include labs, exercises, or other ways for attendees to get hands-on experience with the subjects.
Speakers will be paid $200 per person per day.
Format and duration
Workshops only: 1-4 days
Here are some suggestions for topics:
- Architecture & Design
- Back-End and Front-End
- Serverless and Cloud Native
- Micro Front-End
- Open Source
- 3D software development
- Game development
- Data Science, AI and Machine Learning
- Ethics in software development
- Modern development practices
- Continuous Delivery
- Tools for software development
- Software methodology and process
- Teams, people, roles and how we work.
- Product development
- Experience Reports
- Project and incident postmortems
- Edge, IoT and hardware
- Functional Programming
- Programming Languages.
- And everything else...
We encourage you to submit your top workshops on the topics you are most passionate about and not your entire portfolio. Try to limit your submissions to 2-4. If you have previous speaking experience, please include links to videos, online presentations/slides or blogposts.