10:00 - 17:00
Getting Started with Ports & Adapters Architecture and .NET
8 Hour workshop where participants will build a .NET Core book ordering system using the principals of Ports & Adapters.
The course will focus strongly on why boundaries are important, why DRY can be very misleading at the boundaries of systems/components and how the style of Ports & Adapters leads to a functional core that can support many types of host applications and databases etc...
- IDE for writing software in C# (Visual Studio / Rider etc...)
- .NET Full Framework and .NET 6.0 SDKs installed
- Local containerized relational database of your choice (SQL Server, My SQL etc...)
- Local containerized documentdb database of your choice (Couchbase etc...)
- Working internet connection